Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 11, 2009

~Brrrr~

During this lay off I have finished some blankets, painted some much needed molding and doors in our house, made a fleece car seat blanket almost finished with another one. My next project is to paint KC's toy box that his uncle Stephen made for him. It is blue with some Walt Disney characters on it. I plan to take the characters off and paint it white and the put them back on. I will post a picture of it when I am done.

We are taking some Christmas pictures this weekend of MaKenzie, I will post a couple when we are done.

MaKenzie is so dang close to crawling, she would rather just scoot herself around on her butt. She also can pull herself up on to things like our coffee table. UhOh.

I feel bad for KC he is working so hard in this cold weather, his bosses are still busy putting in basements left and right. To think the cold weather has just begun for those who are from Delta we sometimes don't warm up until May sometimes even then it snows.

Everyone try and stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment