Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

~9 months old~

MaKenzie turned 9 months yesterday, she had she 9 month check up and the Dr. said everything looks great and that we can start her on COWS milk. Yeppie $$$$ She had her first bottle yesterday and seemed to tolerate it half formula and half cow's milk for right now. Here are her stats:

~Weight~ 20 lbs. 6 oz
~Length~ 32 1/2 in. (Stanworth blood)
~Head~ 17 3/4 in.

This year was Kenzie's first Christmas and she was spoiled. She got clothes, 2 pairs of shoes, books, a little rocking chair, toys (including her first baby doll) and her TWO front teeth on top. I will post pictures next time.

She is now crawling all over the place. Let me tell you I sure do miss those days when she just laid there while I dressed her or changed her diaper.

Monday I go back to work. I am excited to go back but I will miss Kenzie like crazy especially now that she is to the age that she likes to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment