Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

~Update~

Sitting here at my parents house watching the super bowl, they made prime rib for dinner.  I am not a huge fan of steaks or prime rib however KC and MaKenzie love to eat them.  So I thought it would be a good time to update our blog.

The goose/duck hunts are now over.  KC now just goes for drives and uses his FoxPro to call coyotes in, he has killed a few.  Kenzie and I will go with him every once in awhile to get out of the house and Kenzie gets way excited whenever we see cows, horses, deer or elk.

My dad came over this past weekend and help us fix MaKenzie's door for her room and change out our ugly yellowish outlets for some nice pretty white ones.  He also helped us hang some new lights; new to us old to him, they are the old ones they had in their kitchen and front room before they remodeled.

I can't believe that MaKenzie will be 2 next month.  She is talking up a storm and has such a fun personality.  She can be very bossy sometimes but I think that is typical at this age.  We are thinking of taking her to The Hogle Zoo for her birthday.

I started this class at the beginning of January and I absolutely love it.  It is so fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment