Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Week of "T"s

This week MaKenzie found her Toes and is just fasinated with them . She also has two Teeth that broke through on the bottom. Can't take a picture of them just yet but you can sure feel them. She had pictures done on Thursday and would not smile she just kept sticking out her Tongue.
KC and I got MaKenzie a walker and highchair, the plan was to wait for Christmas but as you can tell we caved in.

MaKenzie getting ready to eat breakfast in her high chair.

MaKenzie is growing up so fast we just thought that she would need these before then.

Also MaKenzie is starting to sit up by herself and every time I go to get the camera to take a picture she tumbles down. I will keep trying to get it on camera and post it.

2 comments:

  1. Kenzie looks so tiny in her high chair!! I miss my sweet little neice! Is she way cranky with her teeth coming in? Love you

    ReplyDelete